Friday

Kelanajaya Starbucks it is!









Days on end I would wake up at noon or thereafter, and laze much after and then rouse myself to take a shower n meet the world outside. Such luxury I have not known before:-)

So slowly now that I had started to come awake, my tummy would ask for some food! Taxi! And a hop skip n jump I am at Starbucks! A yummy s/w, a double espresso, the newspaper to catch up on the city gossip and the background ambient sounds of the barristas cheerful voices thanking patrons or welcoming them, always kept me feeling safe and secure, as if at home. This lazy feeling continued, with a bluberry muffin to keep company and yet another coffee latte!:-)

By then its a couplea hours gone, am having a scintillating conversation with some locals or some westerners, and after a while its time for shopping:-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Heyyy this reminds of the numerous times we all went with mum to SB in London after tiring ourselves crazy with all that walking n shopping:-)
Yummy cheese marble cakes and coffees:-)

weisel said...

I remember how thr was this toss up between the english pub and SB one evening when we had walked miles that day! I think many insisted it had to SB, its something abt resting and catching up with your soul is'nt it:-)

ALLEX said...

your visit to the starbucks reminds me of the college days. The time we used to enjoy with friends over the coffee table.

Unknown said...

hey! Have you been to theobroma yet?/ You will love it! its as enjoyable, idf not more!

Mee said...

Keshi, Lalit- O yes!:) Thr is definite smthg with us and SB:)

Yea Allex u r right

Hey Maliks yep went to Theo's ...